ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE PA I POSTED 7/1/19
ABOUT THE POSITION
Skyline is seeking driven B2B consultative sales professionals to join our team. The position revolves around uncovering the exhibit needs of our clients/prospects, and providing suitable solutions. Our sales team flourishes in a creative, fun, hard-working, lucrative atmosphere.
This person will join a high-growth company that provides superior products and full turnkey services to a vast customer base. You will be supported by an award-winning design and production team that will create amazing solutions you can sell with confidence.
This is an ideal opportunity for a consultative sales professional to earn uncapped commissions representing a trusted brand.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Generate sales lead opportunities and launch new sales initiatives and programs
• Maintain database of current and prospective customers
• Direct one-on-one communication with customer
• Consultative process to discover and provide customer solutions
• Participate in seminars in local showroom and outlying areas
• Demonstrate & quote products and services to customers
• Coordinate exhibit delivery & set-up training with customers
• Creatively prospect for potential opportunities
• Travel to customer locations and national tradeshows as required
• Work in a team-selling environment
• Four-year degree or equivalent sales experience
• Ability to work in a self-start environment
• Proficiency interacting with a CRM database
• Experience generating sales leads and following a sales process
• Proven ability to meet sales quotas
• Comfortable selling into all roles of an organization (Manager, Director, VP, C-Level)
• Proven ability to build and nurture client relationships
• Knowledgeable of computers and technology
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel/Word/PowerPoint)
• Experience selling in the Exhibit industry
• Demonstrated ability to grow sales by 20% annually
• Deep understanding of AV technologies
• Consultative sales training experience
To be considered for this opportunity, please send your resume firstname.lastname@example.org.
Skyline is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.