INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE AZ | POSTED 3/1/2018
Skyline is seeking driven B2B consultative sales professionals to join our team in Phoenix. The position revolves around uncovering the exhibit needs of our clients/prospects, and providing suitable solutions. Our sales team flourishes in a creative, fun, hard-working, lucrative atmosphere.
Skyline Exhibits is a market leader in the exciting $100 billion trade show and event marketing industry. If you have a knowledge base in the world of trade shows or consultative B2B sales and want to take an aggressive step forward in your career track, this could be the right opportunity for you.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Some of the responsibilities include
- Actively generate sales lead opportunities and launch new sales initiatives and programs
- Maintain database of current and prospective customers
- Direct one-on-one communication with customer
- Consultative process to discover and provide customer solutions
- Participate in seminars in local showroom and outlying areas
- Demonstrate & quote products and services to customers
- Coordinate exhibit delivery & set-up training with customers
- Creatively prospect for potential opportunities
- Travel to customer locations/tradeshows as needed
- Work in a team sales environment
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Four year degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of trade show related experience
- Ability to work in a self-start environment
- Experience generating sales leads
- Proven ability to build client relationships
- Computer skills
Skyline offers an exciting, fast-paced work environment, competitive pay and benefits and continuous learning opportunities.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Skyline is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.