ORDER PROCESSING REPRESENTATIVE | POSTED 08/13/2019
Skyline Displays has an immediate opening for an Order Processing Representative. Responsibility for prospective candidates include reviewing incoming orders to ensure they are production ready and document any discrepancies. Great opportunity for the right applicant in a fast-moving environment.
We are a market leader in the exciting $100 billion trade show and event marketing industry. If you have a knowledge base in the world of trade shows or exhibit management and want to take a step to forward your career track, this could be the right opportunity for you.
- Review sales orders for pricing, line item notes, obsolete line items and other special needs the same day they are received.
- Cross-reference all sales orders with custom line items against the custom estimate and confirm all required line specs are provided. Verify the line item description and custom pricing.
- Process all order changes prior to approval
- Identify order discrepancies and communicate to dealer.
- All other tasks as assigned by supervisor and/or manager.
- Customer service orientation: ability to anticipate customer needs; knows how to take action to meet customer needs.
- Verbal communication skills: ability to get the intended message across; ability to listen effectively.
- Written communication skills: ability to write clearly and effectively; ability to use appropriate grammar, style and tone.
- Must be able to maintain a high degree of accuracy and pay close attention to detail: check and verify work, follow up with others to ensure accuracy.
- Strong decision-making skills, reading and concentration skills required.
- Ability to work independently: ability to multi-task and manage his/her own work without constant supervision.
- Ability to work with others: ability to participate effectively as part of a work team, cooperate with other and retain positive relationships.
- Ability to adapt to change quickly.
- Technical aptitude.
- General understanding of Skyline’s products/parts/components.
- General knowledge of manufacturing process.
- High School Diploma/GED
Equipment and Supplies Used
- SAP/ERP system
- MS Office based systems (Word, Excel, as required)
- Previous customer service experience or clerical/administrative experience in a customer service environment.
- Exposure to Skyline product and parts.
Skyline is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.