SERVICES COORDINATOR ATL I POSTED 04/01/2019
This individual is the first point of contact for exhibit management. Main duties include; quoting, processing, scheduling and invoicing orders, answering inventory questions and performing duties for exhibit management clients. This individual will work to complete daily tasks and works towards improving and growing the department. This position requires beginning to intermediate level knowledge of Skyline’s products and services and works under moderate supervision.
- Day-to-day point of contact providing internal and external assistance for exhibit management and refurbished sales.
- Provide dealer support relative to client product information and order information.
- Follow up with dealers on order details, obtain clarification and answer any questions.
- Process order change requests.
- Order entry, scheduling, filtering and return order scheduling, using appropriate software.
- Quote and apply freight accordingly to all orders.
- Correspondence with sales representatives and end users via phone and/or in writing.
- Establish a shipping schedule based on client requests and communicate daily schedule to department team.
- Assist with information gathering, assessing needs, and recommending changes for clients relating to inventory questions.
- Prepare exhibit storage fees and prep in/out fees and I&D supervision and refurbishment estimates for clients.
- Monitor late exhibit returns and follow-up.
- Provide Accounting information regarding invoicing of storage fees.
- Other duties as assigned
- Customer Service Focus: Ability to build and maintain productive relationships with all customers; able to anticipate and respond quickly to customers’ requests; can ask for and act on customers’ feedback regarding service levels and needs.
- Communication: Able to listen effectively; respond clearly and directly, prepare clear, concise reports and records; use appropriate style, grammar, and tone in informational and formal business communications.
- Organizational Ability: Capability to plan, organize and monitor activities according to priorities; can establish schedules, deadlines; able to coordinate resources toward fulfillment of desired objectives; capable of controlling and/or adapting to interruptions, changes, disorder without losing efficiency or composure.
- Attention to detail/accuracy: Checks and verifies work; pays attention to details; follows up with others to ensure accuracy.
- Commitment to Quality: Able to emphasize the need to deliver quality services; can define standards for quality and evaluate processes and services against those standards.
- Working knowledge of ERP Systems and Microsoft Office
- Beginning to intermediate level of Skyline product knowledge
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of customer service experience or equivalent.
- Previous tradeshow industry experiences a plus.
Skyline offers an exciting, fast-paced work environment, competitive pay and benefits and continuous learning opportunities. Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Skyline is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status protected under federal, state, or local law.