June Webinar: Tech for Trade Show Exhibitors
June 12, 2019
A FREE Educational Webinar Presented by Skyline Exhibits
TECH FOR TRADE SHOW EXHIBITORS
Two Convenient Dates!
|Session I||Session II|
|Wednesday, June 12, 2019
12:00pm EDT / 11:00am CDT
|Wednesday, June 19, 2019
2:00pm EDT / 1:00pm CDT
|Click Here to Register||Click Here to Register|
Want to use tech to enhance and advance your trade show program Then the Tech for Trade Show Exhibitors webinar is for you!
A large and growing number of exhibitors have embraced technology to attract more people to their booth, create greater interactivity, and streamline how they capture and fulfill leads. Based on an extensive new survey, we’ll share with you:
- Best ways exhibitors use tech in their exhibiting programs
- The tech exhibitors like best
- The tech exhibitors will – and won’t – be using in the near future
- How exhibitors use and plan to use 55 different technologies, including AV, lighting, lead retrieval, social media, apps, mobile, internet, and more
- Where exhibitors get help implementing tech (and where you should look)
- What content exhibitors present with tech (for ideas you can use)
- How much exhibitors are budgeting for tech, now and in the future
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sr. Digital Marketing & Product Innovation Manager at Skyline Exhibits
Sofia is the Sr. Digital Marketing & Product Innovation Manager for Skyline Exhibits. She heads up Skyline’s marketing efforts in new product development & management, lead generation, exhibitor education, industry relations and market research. She has more than a decade of experience and an MBA from the University of Arizona Eller College of Management.
Director of Research, Development & Innovation at Skyline Exhibits
Pierre has been with Skyline since 2012. He began his career as a welder, machinist and shop manager and progressed to leading engineering teams and developing proven processes to bring new and innovative products to market. Menard attended the University of Minnesota and has a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering.