New Webinar: The Best Ways to Promote Your Products At Trade Shows
August 22, 2018
The Best Ways to Promote Your Products at Trade Shows
A FREE Webinar presented by Skyline Exhibits
|Wednesday, August 22, 2018|
|1:00 PM CDT - 2:00 PM CDT
Click Here to Register
In this webinar, we’ll reveal how to combine merchandizing and marketing to make your products the star of the show, whether they are tangible products or an intangible service. You’ll learn how to display products to get attention, provide key information, avoid clutter, and get prospects interested.
- 6 tips for merchandising your physical products, whether they are large, small, or in between, to drive more booth traffic and increase attendee engagement
- 5 tips for marketing your product so that you also build your brand and communicate your company messages, using the power of words, graphics, and digital technology
- 3 tips for service companies that lack a physical product to showcase in their booth, but still want to capture attention and persuade attendees
- Real-life examples including photos and stories about 54 successful exhibits.
Join us for this FREE webinar, and our always riveting Q&A session! Ask us anything!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sr. Digital Marketing & Product Innovation Manager at Skyline Exhibits
Sofia is the Sr. Digital Marketing & Product Innovation Manager for Skyline Exhibits. She heads up Skyline’s marketing efforts in new product development & management, lead generation, exhibitor education, industry relations and market research. She has more than a decade of experience and an MBA from the University of Arizona Eller College of Management.
Product Manager, Solutions at Skyline Exhibits
Rebecca has been in marketing and product development for over 15 years. She brings a combination of trade show marketing and new product development experience to Skyline. Rebecca manages the Inline Solutions products and Endorsed Skyline Provider program.