NEW WEBINAR: TECH FOR TRADE SHOW EXHIBITORS
December 15, 2014
A FREE Educational Webinar Presented by Skyline Exhibits
Wednesday, January 14, 2015
11:00am CST & 1:00pm CST
Want to use tech to enhance and advance your trade show program Then the Tech for Trade Show Exhibitors webinar is for you!A large and growing number of exhibitors have embraced technology to attract more people to their booth, create greater interactivity, and streamline how they capture and fulfill leads. Based on an extensive new survey, we’ll share with you:
- Best ways exhibitors use tech in their exhibiting programs
- The tech exhibitors like best
- The tech exhibitors will – and won’t – be using in the near future
- How exhibitors use and plan to use 55 different technologies, including AV, lighting, lead retrieval, social media, apps, mobile, internet, and more.
- Where exhibitors get help implementing tech (and where you should look)
- What content exhibitors present with tech (for ideas you can use)
- How much exhibitors are budgeting for tech, now and in the future
Also you can get your trade show questions answered in our lively Q&A session. Ask us anything!
Click here to register for Session I of Tech for Trade Show Exhibitors
Click here to register for Session II of Tech for Trade Show Exhibitors
Director of Customer Engagement at Skyline
Mike has over 25 years trade show and marketing experience. Mike led the Skyline team that twice won Best of Show at TS2, and has won Best of Show and Best Booth Staff at Exhibitor Show. He has presented at TS2, HCEA, and the EXHIBITOR Show. Mike also writes for the Skyline Trade Show Tips blog.
Trade Show and Conference Consultant
Traci is a trade show and conference consultant with over 15 years working in the industry. She has been an exhibitor and an expo owner. She’s spoken at many of the industry’s leading events, and is a frequent contributor to print and online publications including writing about trade show technology for the Trade Show News Network. Traci is also the author of the book, The Social Trade Show: Leveraging Social Media and Virtual Events To Connect With Your Customer.