Skyline Trisource Exhibits Careers
Skyline Trisource Exhibits is always looking for hard-working, dedicated individuals who take pride in what they do and where they work. We go above and beyond to make sure our clients are happy. We also take that same approach with our employees. Check out our available openings below!
Skyline Trisource Exhibits is seeking a consultative sales professional to join our team.
The position revolves around uncovering the exhibit needs of our clients/prospects and providing suitable solutions. Our sales team flourishes in a creative, fun, hard-working, lucrative atmosphere.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Some of the responsibilities include:
• Actively generate sales lead opportunities and launch new sales initiatives and programs
• Maintain a database of current and prospective customers
• Direct one-on-one communication with the customer
• Consultative process to discover and provide customer solutions
• Participate in seminars in a local showroom and outlying areas
• Demonstrate & quote products and services to customers
• Coordinate exhibit delivery & set-up training with customers
• Creatively prospect for potential opportunities
• Travel to customer locations/tradeshows as needed
• Work in a team sales environment
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 1- 5 years sales or equivalent experience
• Ability to work in a self-start environment
• Experience generating sales leads
• Proven ability to build client relationships
• Computer skills
Let us know why you’re interested. Include your resume and respond to: email@example.com