Skyline Exhibits Portland News
SKYLINE EXHIBITS PORTLAND WILL HELP YOU NAVIGATE YOUR TRADE SHOWS
First and foremost, our hope is that everyone is staying focused on their safety and continued health during this time. Being in an industry that predominantly relies on face-to-face gatherings of large groups of people, the trade show industry – among many others – is finding itself in unprecedented times. Trade shows and events are being cancelled or postponed to help reduce the spread of COVID-19
Through this time, we want our Skyline Exhibits Portland clients to know that we understand, and that we are here to help guide you through your cancelled and rescheduled shows. Our team of trade show experts is currently offering free consultations to support those businesses who have seen shows cancelled, and as you start to prepare for your shows that are being rescheduled.
Please reach out to us if you need guidance on or assistance with:
- Understanding show cancellation policies in the fine print
- Options for last-minute needs in exhibit shipping and storage
- Understanding the cancellation and show organizer refund policies
- How to navigate and move forward with your exhibit plans for your shows that have been rescheduled
- Effective alternatives for sharing your messaging with prospects who are now unable to attend your show
Although this is an uncertain time for everyone, we want to come together by sharing resources and knowledge. From what we are seeing in other areas of the world, we know that this will not last forever. We are reassured that many shows and events are being rescheduled to later this year. Let’s navigate this situation together and find the best possible solution for your business moving forward!
We Want to Help - Reach Out Today!
Fill out this form and we will be in touch as soon as possible.