Careers With Us
Join the Skyline team!
Calling all creative, experienced, and ambitious superstars. Skyline Exhibit Craft is a market leader in the exciting $100 billion trade show and event marketing industry, and we need YOU.
Work hard and play hard, helping trade show and event marketers experience greater success. From account executives to designers to service technicians and administrators, there may be an opportunity for you at Skyline Exhibit Craft. Check out our current openings and apply today!
JUNIOR PROJECT MANAGER
Benefits Offered: Medical
Employment Type: Full-Time
Position: Junior Project Manager
Full Time Salary: $40,000.00/year
Benefits: Company Subsidized Health Insurance, Retirement Plan, Optional Dental & Vision
Location: Miramar, FL
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
About our company
Skyline Exhibit Craft is a full service exhibits and graphics company that specializes in the production and design of custom modular island exhibits, as well as, portable exhibits for the tradeshow and event industry. We are involved with tradeshows locally, across the country and internationally. We design, produce and manage displays for the tradeshow world that start with simple pull up stands and increase in complexity and size.
We are currently looking for a Junior Project Manager for a fast paced, fast-growing tradeshow company. The ideal candidate for this position will be highly organized, detail orientated and able to multi task while dealing with multiple projects, sales coordinators and vendors. They will need to be able to work in a fast paced, high demanding environment and have good communication skills and excellent computer skills. The tasks that will be required, but not limited to, are quoting, estimating, purchasing, scheduling, job costing and problem solving.
- Understand various product lines including structural guides, building requirements and functionalities
- Manage multiple projects with multiple sales coordinators and vendors
- Work with design department on various aspects of projects
- Interpret cad designs and provide quotes
- Coordinate in-house timelines between production and setup
- Submit orders with multiple vendors and set timelines
- Provide invoices, costs, and reports to accounting department
- Work with Install & Dismantle department on timelines and delivery requirements
- Cost jobs when projects are finalized
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college
- Detail orientated
- Ability to multitask
- Strong work ethic
- Passionate about completing projects
- Self-starter who can continually learn and better their position
- Comfortable in a fast pace, high demanding environment
- Career minded as opposed to a “job”
- Driven for client satisfaction
- Excellent computer skills
- Fast learner