Join the team that is "Helping The World Trade"
Skyline is the world's largest supplier of high-quality custom modular trade show exhibits. Its extensive dealer network makes it the only Global exhibit company. The company is independently ranked number one by EXHIBTOR in four critical categories; number one in quality of graphics, number one in quality of hardware, number one in service and number one in market share. Skyline employs more designers and engineers than the rest of the exhibiting industry combined and is ISO 9000 certified.
Skyline treats people with dignity and respect by providing a positive nurturing environment, training and the tools needed for its employees to develop and succeed.
Skyline BC is expanding its presence in British Columbia. Skyline BC is an independently owned dealership with exclusive marketing rights for Skyline exhibiting products and services in British Columbia and has been recognized by Skyline’s corporate headquarters as the leading international office for sales excellence and efficient operations for six consecutive years. Skyline BC was awarded the Consumer’s Choice Award through independent market research as Vancouver’s best exhibiting company by providing the best products, best quality and the best customer service.
Position: Project Manager - Administrator
Job Purpose: Supports customers and exhibiting consultants by processing orders, scheduling order fulfillment and delivery.
- Maintains customer satisfaction by establishing rapport with customers and office staff.
- Prepares orders by coordinating information with production and project scheduling, plant shipping, and customer service departments.
- Resolves product and service problems by researching the situation; identifying alternate means of filling customer needs; recommending solutions.
- Processes requests for information by answering phones; receiving emails; inputting information into database; packaging product information, and mailing to customers.
- Resolves inventory allocation problems by monitoring finished goods; anticipating needs; placing and expediting inventory replenishment; verifying receipt of inventory.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
You are a very organized individual who knows how to pay attention to detail. You have a creative bent, are dynamic by nature and have a knack for establishing strong relationships with customers, you are goal oriented and work well in a team setting.
Applications:Applicants are encouraged to submit their applications electronically by sending an email to email@example.com
Thank you for considering Skyline BC.
Contact Us Today
Interested in finding out more about Skyline BC and how we can help you improve your exhibiting experience? Complete this form and we will contact you as soon as possible.
208 - 1538 Cliveden Avenue
Annacis Island, Delta, BC