Skyline is the world’s largest manufacturer of custom modular trade show displays. The organization’s position as the dominant market leader in the exhibiting industry has enabled Skyline’s Vancouver office – Skyline BC - to enjoy massive growth.
For over 10 years Skyline has been ranked by Exhibitor Magazine #1 in the following categories:
#1 in Quality of graphics
#1 in Quality of hardware
#1 in Service
#1 in Market share
Joining Skyline BC means joining a true market leader.
Position: Junion Project Manager
Canada’s number-one Skyline dealership is hiring a Junior Project Manager. This project management position will provide the successful applicant a fast track to an exciting career in a dynamic, fast-growing business. Once the candidate is established, the role will provide exceptional earnings, profit sharing and numerous other benefits.
Support customers and exhibiting consultants by processing orders, scheduling order fulfillment and coordinating logistics. This role is essentially an interface between Skyline BC’s sales efforts and its client base.
You will report to our senior project manager and will execute the following duties:
- Maintain customer satisfaction by establishing rapport with customers and office staff.
- Prepare customer orders. Coordinate information with production and project scheduling, plant shipping, and customer service departments.
- Resolve product and service problems by researching the situation; identifying alternate means of filling customer needs; recommending solutions.
- Process requests for information by answering phones; receiving emails; inputting information into database; packaging product information and mailing to customers.
- Resolve inventory allocation problems by monitoring finished goods; anticipating needs; placing and expediting inventory replenishment; verifying receipt of inventory.
The successful candidate is a highly organized individual who knows how to pay attention to detail. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and you will comfortable taking initiative. Being able to multi-task and manage numerous projects at once is a critical skillset.
You have a creative bent, are dynamic by nature and have a knack for establishing strong relationships with customers, you are goal oriented and work well in a team setting. Overall you have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You will have strong working knowledge of Microsoft office products and must be able to learn to use a variety of software platforms including a CRM database, quoting software and online project management tools such as SharePoint.
Contact Us Today
Interested in finding out more about Skyline BC and how we can help you improve your exhibiting experience? Complete this form and we will contact you as soon as possible.
208 - 1538 Cliveden Avenue
Annacis Island, Delta, BC